1. Is it ok to buy MORE than ONE discount voucher per person?
• Yes it is.
2. Do we have a choice to have our order as cupcakes OR as a whole cake?
• Yes you do, just indicate your preference in your order.
3. Can we customize our orders?
• Yes you may mix your varieties in your order.
• E.g. Desserts Variety Pack: 4 red velvet cupcakes/4 fried Oreos/ 4 brownies/4 choc chip cookies.
• E.g. Big Value Meal: mini shepherds pie, lasagna, fried macaroni, spaghetti bolognaise + 2 desserts (choose from our menu).
• You can also request for a message to be put as icing on the cake OR request for candles OR both.
4. Can beef dishes be substituted with chicken OR vegetables instead?
• Yes, it can be substituted.
• For desserts, eggs can be substituted with an egg substitute.
5. Can we dine in at your bakery?
• It is currently a delivery service and we do not have dining facilities at the moment.
6. What are the areas of free delivery?
• Kuala Lumpur + P.J.
• E.g. Bangsar, damansara heights, cheras, t.t.d.i, damansara utama/jaya, kelana jaya, mutiara damansara, damansara perdana, Jalan ampang, mont kiara, hartamas, KLCC, setapak.
• RM 10 delivery charged areas.
• E.g. Putrajaya, Seri Kembangan, Shah Alam, Subang Jaya, Ampang, Puchong, Rawang etc.
7. How do we Express Order?
• For normal orders, please allow 3-5 days prior to delivery or pickup.
• For EXPRESS orders, you’ll receive it within 1-2 days at an additional charge of RM10.
8. What are our delivery hours?
• Monday – Saturday
• 10am – 8pm
9. What are the prices for each item listed in the menu?
10. All items available are HALAL
11. For other questions and inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Order details to be sent to Sheznie's Bakery as follows:
• Voucher Serial Number
• Redemption Code
• Name on Voucher
• Payment date
• Order details (e.g. whole pecan pie/ big value meal)
• Delivery date & time
• Delivery address
• Phone number
• Message (icing for cake/request of candles or less sugar/substitute egg)
• Please attach soft copy of voucher in your emails to us